Apologies for the lack of updates recently – things are very busy here on the commission front, and to compound things I’m in the midst of preparing for a house move towards the end of July.
Among the jobs I’ve been working on are:
- Logo, literature and social media branding for TrixiPix Photobooth Hire
- Logo, print advertising and website for MDT Print & Design
- Book cover design for Emma Scott
- Logo for GNC Technology
- Sandwich board design for Gelato Henley
- Logo design for Darren Wingham Wedding Photography
- Banner and social media branding for Martyr de Mona
- Website for Dan Baker (Guitarist / Session Musician / Tutor)
There are also a number of jobs I’ve been working on that I’m not in a position to talk about just yet, but suffice to say it’s keeping me out of trouble.
I’m also happy to say that a winner has been selected at random for the Amazon Kindle Fire HD prize draw – I’ll bring news on that just as soon as we can arrange a photo opportunity!